Problems with new installation

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Problems with new installation

Postby bschl » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Hi,
I have new computer and wanted to install SNS-Home, the download link provided in the mail with the license key now leads to version 2. After installation I receive an error that the ordinary numer 4684 cannot be found in ...\Intel\iCLS Client\ssleay32.dll

I am running on a Windows 10 and I know SNS runs on the platform as the old computer also had Windows 10. Any idea what might be the reason? I have already checked that .Net is installed.

Regards, Bruce
bschl

Re: Problems with new installation

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:09 pm

iCLS Client is not a part of the SNS-HDR. You repair iCLS Client or uninstall it.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby bschl » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:56 am

I do understand that but I tried the pro version and this runs in demo mode. So I do believe it may have something to do with licensing.
bschl

Postby bschl » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:18 pm

I am now a step further. After resetting my Windows which was possible because a new machine I can now run SNS-HDR Pro but popup dialogs are below the taskbar and the picture does not fill the screen. It leaves the top half empty and below I see the top of the picture. If I resize the picture to small size I can see the image but it is not really possible to see details. Any ideas?
bschl

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:23 pm

Please show a screenshot.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby bschl » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:28 pm

I now have found at that after installing the updates from HP I again receive the original error message. But after pressing ok everything works as it should. So some update messes it up. But I can live with it as it is now
bschl

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania