SNS-HDR Pro 2.0 Alpha 1

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Re: SNS-HDR Pro 2.0 Alpha 1

Postby Joghi » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:52 pm

I can´t believe what bigheaded folks are around. Sebastian, this one (herbsi) doesn´t deserve to get anything from you for free.

greez Joghi
Joghi

Postby Stiga » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:40 pm

herbsi wrote:I use sns-hdr free version only for 5-10 images a year. For this it is the best I found. Now I'm invited to test the new beta. Why should I work for you, give my results and experience and there is no possibillity to save my photo? A code for the beta, is it so difficult? If you make it only in that way to buy a code you must not wonder that only few people use it. Please think about that. :cry:

I am truly shocked by your selfish attitude.

Martin
Stiga

Postby NormanPCN » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:53 pm

herbsi wrote:I use sns-hdr free version only for 5-10 images a year. For this it is the best I found. Now I'm invited to test the new beta. Why should I work for you, give my results and experience and there is no possibillity to save my photo? A code for the beta, is it so difficult? If you make it only in that way to buy a code you must not wonder that only few people use it. Please think about that. :cry:

It really takes something, whatever that is, to complain to someone that they are not giving you something for free.

"Why should I work for you...". The question should be, why should Sebastian work for you, for free. *IF* he decides to give something away for free, then accept that generosity. If you want a free V2.0, then wait for the release of 2.0, assuming SNS still have a free version in 2.0 like exists in 1.0.

Beggars can't be choosers. An on point cliche.
NormanPCN

Postby herbsi » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:54 am

hi, yes my english is not so good and it is not easy to communicate. Therefore I try to apologise for my words. I bought a lot of software and be sure if I use this program in future I will pay for it as I did for many other programs. As I wrote I only make 5 to 10 hdr photos in one year and normaly the free version is the best I found. For trying the new alpha, try to write down my experience and no possibillity to save is 30 Euro too expensiv for me. Normally the free version is good to me and if I found the new not better for my purpose I return to the free version. I have spent now more than 5 hours and I installed it without problems. Win 10 x64. The new pictures are not so colorfull and that is better I think. Thanks to Sebastian and all the others. Hope you all will accept my apologize. I learned now not to discuss in future in english.
herbsi

Postby Erik Krause » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Sebastian Nibisz wrote:I'm sorry, I can not share unlocked version for all.

Usually this is handled by a version that expires after some time...

Erik
Erik Krause

Postby bigsnow48 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:33 pm

herbsi wrote:hi, yes my english is not so good and it is not easy to communicate. Therefore I try to apologise for my words. I bought a lot of software and be sure if I use this program in future I will pay for it as I did for many other programs. As I wrote I only make 5 to 10 hdr photos in one year and normaly the free version is the best I found. For trying the new alpha, try to write down my experience and no possibillity to save is 30 Euro too expensiv for me. Normally the free version is good to me and if I found the new not better for my purpose I return to the free version. I have spent now more than 5 hours and I installed it without problems. Win 10 x64. The new pictures are not so colorfull and that is better I think. Thanks to Sebastian and all the others. Hope you all will accept my apologize. I learned now not to discuss in future in english.

I'm agree with NormanPCN and Stiga on what was written by herbsi, this happens because everyone on the web want everything for free without considering the work of others.
bigsnow48

Postby nunofran » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:35 pm

Sebastian, thanks for sharing with us this awaited new version.

The new controls are great for fine tunning and the results regarding the color saturation are more realistic. With v. 1.4.22 I usually have to decrease the saturation at the end of the process.

I've experienced the same problem discussed previously regarding TIFF saved files from SNS in Lightroom: I've tested three bracketed DNGs exported with Lightroom 5.7 and saving the resulting TIFF file (saved with default settings) gives errors back in LR. The message in the import menu is: "Preview not available for this file" and importing it gives other message: "The file seems to be damaged or not compatible".
In both Bridge and Photoshop CC 2015 the file is ok for preview and opening.

Regards,
Fran
nunofran

Postby TGrundvig » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:51 am

I haven't read through all the comments, but I am finding the overall images are darker than before. The "night" preset seems to yield the best results for me. My primary use for this software for me and my company is Architectural Photography. All of my company locations use SNS HDR Pro, and I am happy with what I am seeing so far in Pro 2. Even though the initial images in the presets are darker, the overall image is still better. In version 1, there were always problems with the software changing the color of wood....floors, cabinets, furniture, etc. Rather than being brown, they looked orange. Also, in version 1, there were some contrast issues where the software underexposed areas that actually should have been darker. However, in Pro 2 these issues seem to be corrected. The overall colors are a little on the warm side, which is a quick fix. The colors as a whole are much more accurate across the spectrum. Also, the contrast of the image is just about perfect.

A couple things I have noticed, when using the RAW images the output images are even darker than when I convert the RAW images to tiff files first. Personally, I prefer to convert the RAW images before merging. I do this first because it allows me to correct chromatic aberration, apply lens correction, and a couple other little tweaks before merging. I have found, not only with SNS, but with just about every HDR software out there, merging from tiff files rather than RAW files produces more consistent results. Anyway, here is one of the test images I did. I use the "Night" preset, adjusted the Brightness +20 and the Temperture -10....that is all I did to this image and it looks exactly like it did when I was standing there taking the shot.
Attachments
IMG_0081-HDR(9).jpg
IMG_0081-HDR(9).jpg (324.65 KiB) Viewed 12551 times
TGrundvig

Postby TGrundvig » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:53 am

Sorry, I didn't realize that image was going to post so large. ;)
TGrundvig

Postby phil68 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:50 am

I have no problem with darkness. You can fix this in SNS.
I never use the defaults presets, I am creating my own ones.
I always use RAW files in SNS-HDR, I never convert them in TIFF before, because i am fixing the aberrations and lens corrections after!
So, that's' just my process flow....
Phil
phil68

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania