Just Bought Pro

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Just Bought Pro

Postby humenbean » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Wanted to upgrade to batch processing. I got a code via paypal, was that just a transaction code or is that the license now? I read you were updating a way of distributing it automatically.

And how do I put it into the software? It's the hkim address, but that's just my payment email.

Thank you for the software, and if you need interior design examples let me know. I've done a lot so far with the lite version over the past few weeks. I just wanted to contribute regardless. Hands down the best natural HDR software out there. And I've tested about 15. I don't know why others don't make more natural software like you. Too bad for them I guess.
humenbean

Re: Just Bought Pro

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:22 pm

I sent you link to the full version and the license key. You install software from link and enter the license key.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Re: Just Bought Pro

Postby Zaharoz » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:46 am

Sebastian,
This question also caused me problems. Very often, when one buys a demo version, one can call up some dialogue/panel within the software to enter the license key. I have not until now seen where one has to download a separate version and use a password in addition to a license key.

Therefore, I suggest in your emails that send the key, or else in some FAQ on the website, clearly describe how to utilize the license key after purchasing the full version.

Otherwise, software works great. Thanks! :D
Zaharoz

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania