Multiple 'saves' of a 'created image'

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Multiple 'saves' of a 'created image'

Postby den » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:24 am

I believe that the current Home/Pro version 1.3.13 will over-write a pre-existing file of the same name in a folder unless the file name is manually changed before initiating a subsequent 'Save image'... i.e., the 'save as' dialog only appears for a first 'Save image'... ...or am I missing something?

I sometimes will do multiple saves of a 'created image' with different Light panel edits and/or Presets... then in another editor, either 1:1 clone or blend sometimes using masks, preference image areas of differing SNS-HDR image versions into a preference base SNS-HDR image version.

Would it be possible to have a 'save as' dialog each time the 'Save image' button is clicked without impacting other program features?
den

Re: Multiple 'saves' of a 'created image'

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:08 pm

den wrote:Would it be possible to have a 'save as' dialog each time the 'Save image' button is clicked without impacting other program features?

You can choose each time the "Save As..." option.

den wrote:I sometimes will do multiple saves of a 'created image' with different Light panel edits and/or Presets... then in another editor, either 1:1 clone or blend sometimes using masks, preference image areas of differing SNS-HDR image versions into a preference base SNS-HDR image version.

You will can create a mask in version 1.4.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Re: Multiple 'saves' of a 'created image'

Postby den » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:37 pm

My apologies... I did not notice the 'drop down' menu arrow... Time to up the magnification of the bi-focals!

Looking forward to the masks and the negative control portions for micro-details/micro-contrast as well...

Thank you...
den

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania