Import Presets?

You share your presets with others.
Podziel się swoimi presetami z innymi.

Import Presets?

Postby Ericsimagery » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:51 pm

How do I import presets?

.prs files for pro 2.3

I tried copying them into the same folder that the default presets are in, but no love.
Ericsimagery

Re: Import Presets?

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:11 pm

Did you copied presets to the "Documents\SNS-HDR\Presets" directory?
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby Ericsimagery » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:17 am

Yes, I copied them in there. They don't show up in SNS on the left side of the screen with the other presets.
Ericsimagery

Postby Ericsimagery » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:51 pm

I'm assuming they are supposed to show up on the left side with the other presets after they are copied into the "Documents\SNS-HDR\Presets" directory?
Ericsimagery

Postby Dennis Harker » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:01 pm

Hi Sebastian - I have been using SNS-HDR Home for some time with good results and I am impressed with the software. Current licensed version is v2.3.1. I have access to a preset downloaded from another photographer that I would like to try. It is in *.prs format and has been saved to my 'Documents\SNS-HDR\Presets' folder alongside the existing 'built-in' presets. However, like 'Ericsimagery', the new preset does not appear in the left hand panel when I open SNS-HDR Home and load an image. The built-in presets do appear and work as normal.

I have also tried various 'buttons' on the program interface but cannot find an 'import' option under Presets. I have tried rebooting the PC (Win10 Pro) to no avail.

Where are we going wrong?

Best wishes
Dennis Harker
Dennis Harker

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:42 pm

Hi, Open the preset file in the Notepad and check if the second line has the entry <SNS-HDR version="2">. The presets from SNS-HDR 1 are not supported in the SNS-HDR 2.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby Dennis Harker » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:06 am

Sebastian - thank you for your response. I have opened the preset files in Notepad as you suggested and I can confirm that none of them have version="2" as an entry. These would all appear to be for version 1 which would now explain why they don't show in the left hand panel. I have tried creating a 'new' preset from within the program and that works fine.
Dennis Harker

Return to Presets / Presety