Batch process interrupted - Pro 1.4.1

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Batch process interrupted - Pro 1.4.1

Postby nunofran » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:34 am

Hi, I've tested the batch processing functionality in Sns-Hdr Pro Demo and the automation was working fine, that is, automatically saved each processed group of exposures and moved to the next group until it ended the whole process.

After that, I've purchased the Pro edition version and I can't full automate the batch processing: If I want to process a total of, let's say, 9 pictures (3 takes with 3 exposures each), it will stop after processing exposures 1,2 and 3, and I have to click the arrows icon to save the image and continue with exposures 4, 5 and 6, etc.

I did test the demo with version 1.3 and the Pro version is the new 1.4.1 version. Could that be a bug in the new version? Am I doing something incorrectly?

Thanks and regards,
Nuno
nunofran

Re: Batch process interrupted - Pro 1.4.1

Postby nunofran » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:40 am

I forgot to say that in the Pro version, the automation worked correctly the first time I've used it. After that, I have the problem explained in my previous post.

I've uninstalled and re-installed the program, but it doesn't helps.
nunofran

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:06 am

You ran the series processing, not batch processing tool. SNS-HDR Pro has two tools - series processing and batch processing.
The series processing is a semi-automatic tool. The arrow button activate this tool. The button with gears activate batch processing tool.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby nunofran » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:37 am

I've activated the process with the batch processing tool (gears) but after creating the first image, it stops and I have to click the two arrows button to continue.
nunofran

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:41 am

Please, show me your batch processing window.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby nunofran » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:03 am

Ok, now I understand. I've activated the gears button, but as it takes some time to begin the process and the batch % indication is at 0% and the one arrow button is active, I click this button and I think in this moment the automated process stops and instead, starts the series processing (series processing) in which I have to click the two arrows button for every final image of the pano.
I see it's my fault, but as there's no help file, maybe it would be good to show some message, deactivate the one button arrow, or maybe show the percentage bar in a way that the progress is more evident, for example, showing progress as it process a series, before that series is ended. If the files are very big that would help showing the user that all is working fine and you only have to wait.
nunofran

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Thank you for your suggestion, I will display the message in the application.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania