New Orleans house

Made an image in SNS-HDR and want to show it off? This is the place!
Wykonałeś zdjęcie w SNS-HDR i chcesz je pokazać innym? To jest odpowiednie miejsce!

New Orleans house

Postby MikeFromAZ-USA » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:39 pm

This is the result of hand-held bracketed photos taken with a Canon 7D in New Orleans in the US. I bracketed because the sunlight on the side of the house was so bright that I was sure all of the brickwork would be "blown" in the photo (and it was in the normal exposure image).

The reason I am posting this very ordinary image is to comment on the alignment that SNS did of the bricks on the front of the house and the wrought iron filagree on the balcony. The brickwork appears perfectly aligned with no noticeable artifacts and the wrought iron filagree on the balcony is perfectly in focus. I used this image, among others, to test HDR software when I was deciding which product to buy and almost every other product, even those costing much more, did a poor job on the brickwork and the wrought iron balcony. I am just amazed at the quality of the automatic photo alignment of this software and of the quality of the final image.

Unfortunately the upload limit for photos is 512KB so it is not possible to view the final image at the original 1:1, but when I do I see no mismatch in the bricks or the balcony. Simply amazing!
Attachments
SNS-NO-Home.jpg
SNS-NO-Home.jpg (425.28 KiB) Viewed 4381 times
MikeFromAZ-USA

Re: New Orleans house

Postby stevev » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Mike, I completely agree. SNS-HDR seems to have the best alignment of all the different tools. And it's output needs far less additional processing compared with PM4, for example.
stevev

Return to Show Off / Pochwal się