Masking with SNS-HDR Home version

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Masking with SNS-HDR Home version

Postby MikeFromAZ-USA » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:16 pm

I just purchased the home version of SNS-HDR and was trying to combine some multiple exposure photos from a recent trip. One of the things I liked about SNS-HDR (and made me decide to buy it rather than one of the competitors) is the ability to mask parts of the photo and adjust the settings in that masked area, but I cannot find any way to adjust the size of the masking brush. It is rather large and will not allow me to get to small background parts of the combined photo. Is there any way to adjust the size of the masking brush?

Thank you in advance.
MikeFromAZ-USA

Re: Masking with SNS-HDR Home version

Postby terrym » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Hi Mike,
Sebastian's approach is unusual: the size of the brush is fixed and you zoom in on the image so the brush covers a smaller area. You can zoom with the scroll wheel of your mouse, or use the slider at the bottom of the screen.
To make life easier to move around the image, hold you space bar down so the mouse pointer changes to a small diamond shape; the image can then be moved about with the mouse.
Terry
terrym

Re: Masking with SNS-HDR Home version

Postby MikeFromAZ-USA » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Wow. I never would have thought to try that. While it may not be intuitive it certainly is clever.

Thanks for the information.
MikeFromAZ-USA

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania