SNS-HDR Pro 2.0 Alpha 3

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Re: SNS-HDR Pro 2.0 Alpha 3

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:33 am

TGrundvig wrote:I've been trying to incorporate Ver 2 into my real estate photography because it appears to merge images faster, but I'm having some issues. For example, in Ver 1 my window frames look white, areas around windows look the right color, and my sky is consistent. But, in Ver 2, I am getting dark discoloration on and around windows, and my sky is not consistent, there are color shifts in the sky.

I fixed this in the Beta version, you disable "Priority brighter images" option.

TGrundvig wrote:You will notice in Ver 2 the window frame looks darker, and the wall between two windows is darker for some reason. I also included the source images.
If I could get Ver 2 to give me the same sky consistency and get rid of the black discoloration on and around windows, I would use it all the time. I will say this, things like the grass and trees through windows looks better in Ver 2, but the sky is not right.

You must locally reduce the Clarity level, using the luminance curve, or mask in the new version.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Re: SNS-HDR Pro 2.0 Alpha 3

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:25 pm

Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania