SNS-HDR v1.x

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Re: SNS-HDR v1.x

Postby mar100 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:29 pm

Why doesn't the new version support .EXR and .HDR any more?
mar100

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Darkbeat wrote:Sebastian, when the final version?

I do not know yet when the final version will be available. I want to release a new beta version for Windows and OS X at the beginning of March.

mar100 wrote:Why doesn't the new version support .EXR and .HDR any more?

The functions that support these formats is not yet adapted to the new algorithms.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby phil68 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:49 am

OSX?

Great!...Thanks, Sebastian!

Phil
phil68

Postby Erik Krause » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Sebastian Nibisz wrote:Erik, The moving hand changes the tones statistic, so the errors occurs in the removing ghosts process. I will try to fix it, but now I recomend to cut this hand.

Hmm, I tried to mask the hand with alpha channels in all source images individually . Apparently SNS treats this alpha channels simply as black, since the result image still contains those artifacts. Only if I use the very same mask for all three images the result is good. But the respective area is simply black, the mask is not present. So how am I suppose to "cut" the hand?
Erik Krause

Postby Andy Cox » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:18 pm

Just tried the beta out on a few images and the results are most impressive. The presets provide a great starting point and the new controls offer some interesting effects.

The prospect of having chromatic aberration removal in the software is very appealing. This will be a massive improvement to workflow and save me a colossal amount of disc space.

In the current full version, I was unable to process RAW files from my GH3, they always had a weird purple cast, but the beta is delivering perfect results!

When do you think you can get the bulk processing working?

Fantastic job on this beta Sebastian.
Andy Cox

Postby NormanPCN » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:26 pm

I'm new to HDR and SNS-HDR.

I like the extra tonal controls in the beta. However, the highlight slider only seems to control a very small tonal range of the brightest tones compared to the highlights slider in the released version. In the release version the highlights slider lets me easily adjust the sky brightness. I very much prefer the tonal range of the release version for this particular slider control.

Midtone contrast is probably best grouped with the contrast slider.

Looking forward to chromatic aberration removal for raw conversion.

The raw conversion noise reduction feature could have the following options.
All
Under-exposed images only
Normal and Under-exposed images.

Looking forward to the next beta release with more features activated. SNS format file save and masks.
NormanPCN

Postby NormanPCN » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:56 pm

I read an old topic in this forum about a new noise reduction algorithm that was developed. The topic was dated was after the last released version.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=621

Is this, or will this, NR algorithm be in this new beta?
NormanPCN

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:19 pm

This beta version does not use the new noise reduction algorithm. This algorithm will be included later.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby russellsnr2 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:27 pm

I want to release a new beta version for Windows and OS X at the beginning of March.:plus1:
;)
russellsnr2

Postby JPS » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Hi !

I just downloaded the new 1.x.1 version of SNS-HDR and installed it ! Everything went on without problem and the icon appeares on my desktop, but when I click on it, the software starts and.... I get an ERROR window saying that it only works for registered users !

WTH ? Can't I try it without buying the -soon- old version ?

:?
J-P.
JPS

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania