How can I display which files are currently loaded?

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

How can I display which files are currently loaded?

Postby photo_jeff » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:53 pm

When I am processing very similar images (like comparing various raw converters, so same filename but different extensions), I often get confused and I don't remember which exact files are currently loaded. There needs to be a place where I can see these file names. I looked at the History, the title bar, the status bar, the info popup, but found no clue. Thanks,
photo_jeff

Re: How can I display which files are currently loaded?

Postby photo_jeff » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:08 pm

I found a workaround. If we press the [Save Image As] button, then we can see a recommended name based on the loaded files. However, if the file names contains any dots (".") then the remaining file name is lost.
photo_jeff

Postby Befouré » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:18 pm

photo_jeff wrote:When I am processing very similar images (like comparing various raw converters, so same filename but different extensions), I often get confused and I don't remember which exact files are currently loaded. There needs to be a place where I can see these file names. I looked at the History, the title bar, the status bar, the info popup, but found no clue. Thanks,

Totally agree, but unfortunately the developer has given up on this app despite the ongoing sales and $$$$
Befouré

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:13 pm

Befouré wrote:Totally agree, but unfortunately the developer has given up on this app despite the ongoing sales and $$$$

I charge for the work I have done. It's unfair? The software development slowed down for several reasons that I will not write, but SNS-HDR will continue to be developed.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby mak_kawa » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:53 pm

Hi Sebastian

I think you are *not* unfair at all. As is, SNS-HDR works almost perfect for me in my both hobby/work use. It is natural that we are charged for this excellent value.
Of course, I would appreciate if SNS-HDR is continually improved/updated more frequently toward the goal we (and you) want. And also, if we are more informed about the situation.
mak_kawa

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania