Default settings override?

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Default settings override?

Postby Redcrown » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:30 pm

A trivial thing, but I'm curious. I'd like SNS to launch with my custom preset values instead of your defaults. I've tried every trick I can think of. I've replaced your default.prs file with my own custom preset. I've edited your default.prs file in place. Regardless, when SNS launches it regenerates all your *.prs files, apparently out of the ether since there is no trace of them anywhere else on my system.

Any way around this?
Redcrown

Re: Default settings override?

Postby mak_kawa » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:57 am

Hi Redcrown

Surely... I too have confirmed the SNS-HDR Default preset restoring behavior as you said. Maybe the default preset data are embedded somewhere within SNS-HDR program files.

My workaround is as follows;
Instead of editing the Default.prs file directly, I changed default preset from SNS-HDR preset menu by "Update preset" button after some changes. "Edited" mark appears in the left of Default preset name. And It is valid until the "Restore preset" button is pushed.

But probably, you have already tried it? Or, I am misunderstanding you at all... If so, please ignore me.
mak_kawa

Re: Default settings override?

Postby Redcrown » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:05 pm

Thanks, that works. Never noticed the "update preset" before.
Redcrown

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania