Can't drag-and-drop into SNS 2.4

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Can't drag-and-drop into SNS 2.4

Postby Redcrown » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:54 am

When I ran SNS-HDR today it told me there was an update to 2.4. So I downloaded and installed.

Now I can not drag-and-drop from Adobe Bridge into SNS-HDR. I can drag-and-drop in all other ways so I don't think it's a Windows 10 (1809) problem. Plus, I can still drag-and-drop from Bridge to an older version of SNS-HDR. All other functions of SNS-HDR are OK. I can open files from within SNS-HDR, just no drag-and-drop.
Redcrown

Re: Can't drag-and-drop into SNS 2.4

Postby mak_kawa » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:35 am

Hi Redcrown

This is maybe not an useful information for you...but drag-and-drop from my Bridge2020 to SNS-HDRhome 2.4 does work fine with no problems (Windows10 Home 1909). Further, d&d from Faststone Viewer, XnViewMP, Zoner PhotoStudio, ACDSee Pro, and digikam also works as well.
I have no idea for your situation, so just a information.
mak_kawa

Re: Can't drag-and-drop into SNS 2.4

Postby Redcrown » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:22 pm

Belay my last. Drag-and-drop is working again the morning after following a fresh system boot. T'was a late night session and I clearly was not thinking of all the usual suspects.
Redcrown

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania