Old vs New

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Old vs New

Postby johnny » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:57 am

Hello,
I'm a big fan of old version 1.4.22, I've been using it for a long time and was excited about the possibilities until I switched to a new 2.3.1. The first problem with new one was that I could not make an import of all my presets that have been created for years, and another bigger problem is that it was simply not possible to reproduce presets from the old version in the new version.
I do not say that the new version is worse, it has its advantages such as white balance control and light intensity control, which is a great improvement compared to the old, but I sincerely regret that there is no adequate replacement for controlling the micro contrast and contrast of mid-tones, which was perfect in the 1.4.22.

Therefore, the question arises is it possible to integrate these two functions from the old version into one of the future upgrades?
johnny

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania