Export More Than One Image from L/R 6?

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Export More Than One Image from L/R 6?

Postby russellsnr2 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:08 am

Hi, I tend to use the Lightroom a lot to transfer one image to SNS-HDR and back to lightroom.
Is there a way to export muliple single images of differant scenes and get them back to Lightroom (or other software).
I no that the Lightroom plug-in or I believe it was created from a source away from Sebastian by Michael Kötter and Karsten updated that but as far as I can see it has not been updated and Karsten has not been active here since Nov 17.
russellsnr2

Re: Export More Than One Image from L/R 6?

Postby russellsnr2 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:29 am

Knock, Knock!! Who's there? NOBODY!!!
Used to be a good forum when I joined 6 years + ago. Great software poor members now.
Russ.
russellsnr2

Postby capricorn » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:15 pm

Hi Russ,
your request sounds like some sort of batch mode. Sure, technically that's possible, but it would require major parts of the plugin to be rewritten. Which is not something I am capable to do; both in terms of skills and time. What I am able to do is small fixes and additions - see the new version of the plugin in the plugin section of the forum.

Karsten
capricorn

Postby russellsnr2 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:45 am

capricorn wrote:Hi Russ,
your request sounds like some sort of batch mode. Sure, technically that's possible, but it would require major parts of the plugin to be rewritten. Which is not something I am capable to do; both in terms of skills and time. What I am able to do is small fixes and additions - see the new version of the plugin in the plugin section of the forum.

Karsten

Thankyou, Have DL'd your new version and will give it a try out. Russ
russellsnr2

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania