Black screen, the program doesn't start

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Black screen, the program doesn't start

Postby Ale88 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:23 am

Hi guys,

I use a Mac so I downloaded VMware as Windows emulator with Windows XP Professional (SP2), installed the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 SP1 but when I run SNS-HDR Lite I get this screen, if i try to press Enter it simply closes.

What should I do? What's the problem?
Thanks guys! ;)
Attachments
sns-hdr.png
sns-hdr.png (26.48 KiB) Viewed 6298 times
Ale88

Re: Black screen, the program doesn't start

Postby zwartespecht » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Try Google with the following search terms: sns hdr lite tutorial
You will get a list of web pages that might be of help, including video's.

This is one of them: http://www.die-schembergs.de/index.php? ... s-hdr-lite

Regards,

Kor
zwartespecht

Re: Black screen, the program doesn't start

Postby den » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Being unfamilar in detail re MAC OS/Emulators, perhaps the following will be helpful.

SNS-HDR Lite is a Windows Command Line program. Program options and input file or files need to be specified.

The following Windows 'cmd.exe' Commannd Line:...

C:\Program Files\SNS-HDR Lite>SNS-HDR.exe -da -dd -srgb -n1 -x1 -default -tiff16 "C:\2014 Photos\IMG_9432.CR2"

...will execute a single 'IMG_9432.CR2' raw file located in the '2014 Photos' folder; converting it to a full-sized, sRGB, 16 bit tiff image file where alignment and deghosting were dis-abled; "-n1" raw noise reduction applied; and "-default" tone-mapping Preset applied. An output file named 'IMG_9432-HDR(1)_Default' will be saved to the '2014 Photos' folder.

Note: if there is more than one input image file, all images will be blended after conversion from raw, then tone-mapped at the specified Preset. Input image files need not be raw files but can also be all jpegs or all tiffs located in the source folder. With multiple input images, perhaps alignment and deghosting should not be dis-abled.

There is also a SNS-HDR Lite GUI that could potentially be used with your emulator; to be down-loaded here but has not been updated to include the raw noise reduction options when I last checked:
http://www.sns-hdr.com/files/SNS-HDR_Lite_GUI.zip

...den...
den

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania