Updates to SNS-HDR Home

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Updates to SNS-HDR Home

Postby Ramirez » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Hello, I am new to this forum and have a question about the process of applying updates. I currently have SNS-HDR Home version 1.3.13 and have no idea how I can check for and apply new updates. It appears there are updates to my version but no information on how to download and apply them. Normally there is a drop-down box that has a link to check for updates but I couldn't find any.

Any suggestions will be appreciated............Ralph
Ramirez

Re: Updates to SNS-HDR Home

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:19 pm

You use the link that I sent you in the email with license key.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby Ramirez » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Thank for such a prompt response. I ran that link and it downloaded the same version. I thought there was a 1.4.... version?? I noticed my version does not indicate Pro, merely SNS-HDR Home. Also do I need to uninstall the previous version before downloading the new version?..........Ralph
Ramirez

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Version 1.4.10 is available on the server. You do not need to uninstall the previous version.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby Ramirez » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:50 am

Thanks again for your prompt response. I have emailed you for more information...............Ralph
Ramirez

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania