Suggestions for new features

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

Re: Suggestions for new features

Postby lectrolink » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:27 am

Hi Sebastian,
I have not used the program for a while and was very pleased with the upgraded 2.2.2 version! A lot more flexibility and much better layout with tabs. I am getting much improved results from default presets with minimal tweaking.

I would like to have better brush functionality in masking. I am not sure if it is possible to adjust feathering, and the erase function (hold down right mouse button) is very awkward for those of us with tablets. It would be great if I could hold down the alt key and the plus symbol inside the brush turns to a minus for easy erasing.
Thank you!
Dave
lectrolink

Postby aparis99 » Sun May 07, 2017 6:59 pm

I'd like to suggest one easy fix for a minor upgrade:
When doing batch editing, the app remembers the last used Destination path, but never remembers the Source path.
Can we have it remember the Source path?
aparis99

Postby Noir83 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:36 am

Hi,

I am looking for a better batch processing to put in separate variables with values. So I do not have to open every single snsx file

For example:
I have 200 snsx files an I want to set "Sharpening" to 0 for each file. At the moment I haven't found a way to do it. There is just the possibility to use a complete preset. But I just want to change one value for all the files.

Greetings, Noir83
Noir83

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:26 am

Noir,
You select the preset, adjust the parameters and check "Current settings" (last option) in the batch processing dialog.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby humenbean » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:11 pm

I'm sure it has been asked before, but I would kill for a progress bar on the windows icon (on the windows toolbar) like Lightroom has when exporting.
humenbean

Postby Hakon » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:47 pm

A progress bar in the icon in the toolbar would be really good.

In addition, I would wish that one could pre-program several batch runs with different settings. This would first be put into a kind of queue and, for example, to compute overnight.
Hakon

Postby michaelezra » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Hi Sebastian,

I'd like to post a Feature Request: Polygon Masking.

It would be very helpful to be able to draw a mask with straight lines, for example. This will much simplify isolating windows in the interior shots.
A straight-line lasso tool would be very helpful.
Mask feathering here would be nice as well.

Thank you!:)
Michael
michaelezra

Postby Stan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:33 pm

My suggestions seem simple and modest. Some of us often use SNS to edit a single image because its editing sliders and tools are so convenient (such as the gradient tool). Please consider the following improvements for those who process single images in SNS:

1: When the image begins to load, if SNS detects there is only a single image, have the "Create Image" box include choices to "Load a single image without any changes" and "Load a single image with suggested changes". If "Without changes" was checked, the image would appear and all of the sliders would be set at zero. After the image appears, a check box would allow tone mapping if the user changes their mind.

2: At the lower right should be an option to "Reset all sliders to zero". Having to double click on every slider to set them to zero is inconvenient. Does setting all sliders to zero restore the image to the original without tone mapping? If it does, suggestion 1 above may not be needed although not having to tone map initially would save time.

3: Most beneficial would be to allow the image to show blown highlights in red and pure blacks in blue. This can be done with several programs now, such as Luminar.
Stan

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:50 am

Stan, you can set the Neutral preset to reset all parameters.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby Stan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:28 pm

How? When I press "N" or click the eyeball, it reverts back to the altered image when I let go of the mouse. Also, when pressing "N" or clicking the eyeball the sliders do not go back to neutral. How do I get the original to stick and have all the sliders go to neutral?

Thanks
Stan

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania