Lightroom Plugin

You can help to develop Lightroom Plugin.
Możesz pomóc w rozwoju wtyczki do Lightroom.

Re: Lightroom Plugin

Postby koslowj » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:23 am

Hello

I'm new here in the forum, although I've been using SNS-HDR for some time. I've just installed the plug-in and try to use it under lightroom 6.7
(recently upgraded) and checked both boxes. While SNS-HDR starts and produces a very nice HDR-image, I don't know how to save this in such a form that it is re-imported into lightroom (and stacked there). The intermediate tiff-files are in some temporary folder under ...\AppData\Local\Temp, and the resulting HDR tiff file is saved there when using just "save". But lightroom keeps saying "Waiting for HDR image...". Saving the project or exporting to lightroom as an opening the image in lightroom as an external editor doesn't help either.

Best regards,

-- Jürgen
koslowj

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:23 pm

Did you have version of the Lightroom Plugin modified by Karsten?
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby koslowj » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:42 pm

Yes. I'm still running Windows 7, though, 64 bits. Every time I'm calling SNS-HDR through the plugin, a specific new directory of the form
C:\Users\Jürgen\AppData\Local\Temp\{2B417636-CCBA-4B4A-96EB-B64A2382F919} is created, where the tif-files appear.

-- Jürgen
koslowj

Postby koslowj » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:56 am

I finally managed to get it to work. Very useful indeed!

-- Jürgen
koslowj

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:00 pm

What have you done?
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby koslowj » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:55 am

I finally understood that the button "open image in external editor" was not only for selecting the lightroom executable (by means of the little
downwards arrow on the right), but also had to be clicked to actually invoke the import to lightroom, rather than using the "save image as"-button.
And then I had to set up the destination for file import in lightroom properly. I used "organize by original folder", this results in a new subfolder named
snshdrh2-P1XkOA to be created inside the folder selected below. The import wasn't quite automatic, I still had to select the picture. Also, I was not able to put the new images directy into the subfolder where the original raw images reside (and hence to put them into the same stack), but this subfolder is also fine with me.

Keep up the good work,

-- Jürgen
koslowj

Postby MsFujiX » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:47 pm

Difficulties with Lightroom plugin. When I extract the zipped files the Lightroom plug in manager can't seem to find the actual "plug in" file. I have it from the original but not the updated version.

I realize it shouldn't be this difficult but what am I overlooking?

Thanks!
MsFujiX

Postby koslowj » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:53 am

While I don't remember how I did it myself ;-), why not copy the new file over the old one? But make a backup copy of the old one first.

-- Jürgen
koslowj

Postby AFuser » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Hi, i need help.

I would like to buy SNS HDR Pro.

My problem is: I can´t install the SNSHDR Lightroom plugin (Carsten´s Version).

Here is the errormessage (Lightroom Plugin Manager): An error occurred while loading the plugin.

How can i install the plugin? I will test SNS HDR before i buy it, but i need the plugin...
AFuser

Postby woodygg » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:11 pm

I am having the exactly same problem.

Installed light...
Installed Karstens version

get the same error...

spent a lot of time today, keep downloading, extracting (just bunch of tiny files are extracted - not sure if there's a problem with the download file).

I do see no one bothered replying to you... I'll check back shortly but will probably just move on...
woodygg

PreviousNext

Return to Lightroom Plugin