GREAT Program

Drop in here to discuss whatever you want!
Wejdź tutaj i omów co chcesz!

GREAT Program

Postby PAULROUSSET » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:10 pm

I use your program to convert RAW Files it's great.
Question,
I have 3 HDR pictures with a car traveling through out all three pictures.
Picture 1, The car is on the left.
Picture 2, The car is in the middle.
Picture 3, the car is on the right.
How do I tell SNS to show me more of picture 2 as opposed to picture 3 or 1.

Comment,
I just downloaded Oloneo HDR Software to create some pictures with that grunge look, since, your program is designed and great for more natural looking scenery.
Oloneo-HDR has nice looking controls BUT, it does not compare with the way you merge your photos, WOW, they could learn from you.
Also, in two years I have NEVER crashed with your SNS-HDR program and I crashed 5 times with Oloneo-HDR in one day of trials, I am glad it was just a trial and that I did not pay for it.

Keep up the good work for such a great product, maybe you can add a Grunge button or a slider to create fun surreal images.

Thank you
Paul
PAULROUSSET

Re: GREAT Program

Postby rwallace » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:10 am

Though this really is a great program I have to say, there are a few problems that you might want to take a look at in order for you to be able to work really well with it.

And most often, the issues are going to be as simple as they could with the lot of other images that you are going to utilize with it.

And more importantly, you should be able to list down other probable options to make them stick just like that.
rwallace

Re: GREAT Program

Postby Robert22YY » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:37 pm

I have just seen this program in the hands of my friend and he can do miracles with it. Amazing piece of software, keep up the good work. :-)
Robert22YY

Return to Chit Chat / Pogaduszki