My images are not displayed correctly in version 2.1.1

Want to talk about SNS-HDR, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here!
Chcesz porozmawiać o SNS-HDR, masz sugestię, próśbę, lub jakieś pytania? Pisz tutaj!

My images are not displayed correctly in version 2.1.1

Postby Darkbeat » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:13 pm

I have a Sony A7II and the version 2.0.1 I could edit my files uncompressed well, but in this new version (2.1.1) can not open properly, files are displayed with many patterns of permanent colors. what happened?

Darkbeat

Re: My images are not displayed correctly in version 2.1.1

Postby Darkbeat » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:14 pm

I have been experimenting with different files, and failure occurs with files that are underexposed only. I have tried many times and always the case. I send you by email two files in a rar, one with normal exposure and another underexposed, so you can see yourself as it happens.A greeting.
Darkbeat

Postby Sebastian Nibisz » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:43 pm

This image is a bad read in all versions I have. The problem lies with the dcraw.
Sebastian Nibisz
Site Admin

Postby Darkbeat » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:30 pm

Hello again, I've been doing hundreds of tests, and failure only occurs with uncompressed files and underexposed of my A7II. I have also done the tests with other programs that use DCRAW and error is the same. In lightroom, Photoshop, Camera Raw no problem. So the problem is DCRAW, hopefully soon an update to correct this error. Greetings to all.
Darkbeat

Postby Darkbeat » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:03 pm

I found a program that uses DCRAW 9.27 and has no problems. When you open the image with "RawTherapee 4.2.1234", the image is displayed properly, I do not understand. Hopefully it will be resolved in future updates.

I say this as information note if anyone has or encounters the same problem.
Greetings to all
Darkbeat

Return to Discussion & Questions / Dyskusja i pytania