OnOne suite

Need help with image processing? Post here!
Potrzebujesz pomocy w obróbce obrazu? Pisz tutaj!

OnOne suite

Postby russellsnr2 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi, I am now using the OnOne suite more than Adobe P.S or LR so have tried to make the suite 8 my external editor when saving from SNS-HDR but when I click the 'save as' all that happens is the image is saved, that's it! no external editor opens?
Any help please?
I have tried making the suite external by choosing from the desktop icon and from the OnOne program files in 'C'
Thanks
Russ
russellsnr2

Re: OnOne suite

Postby den » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:32 am

Setting an external editor.jpg
Setting an external editor.jpg (86.95 KiB) Viewed 10347 times

...den...
den

Postby russellsnr2 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:32 am

Hi, Thank you for the reply.
This is how I choose external editor but will not work for OnOne suite 8 and I cannot work out why not.
I have emailed the developer of the software and also asked elsewhere on-line but unfortunately SNS-HDR seems to be loosing ground on other HDR software. I have looked around the web, Google+, The HDR Image, HDR Creme etc etc and mention of SNS-HDR is now far and few between, even on here there is very little activity and it is a shame as when first launched IMO could not be faulted for giving natural HDR images out of the box it's only down side (and still is) the speed compared to other software's.
Again Thank you
Russ
russellsnr2

Postby den » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Do you have a single desktop application link (shortcut) to the "OnOne suite" *.exe file?

If so... ...right click on the shortcut icon and select 'Properties' from the drop downs.

The Properties' Target box text is what SNS-HDR Pro/Home is looking for. This text will include the path to the *.exe file and for me all is enclosed in double quotations [Vista]...

,,,incidently, this text enclosed in double quotation marks when used with SNS-HDR Lite's -ee command line option will open the external editor when Lite completes its execution.

...den...
den

Postby russellsnr2 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi, Thanks for the help.
I have tried this option with both the 'C' Program files and the Program files 86 for OnOne.exe (I am on win 7)
Also use the SNS-HDR Pro full version.
But no joy!
Will keep trying, it's not a desperate need, it's just now an annoying one.
Can still export from L/R with the SNS-HDR plug-in.
Thanks again
Russ
russellsnr2

Return to Help with processing / Pomoc w obróbce