Great for Interiors

Drop in here to discuss whatever you want!
Wejdź tutaj i omów co chcesz!

Great for Interiors

Postby just pictures » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:50 pm

I recently purchased the home version of SNS and I love the results on interior shots.It will now be my only software for processing my interior /architecture shots.Since all my interior wok is done with a tripod the alignment is no problem but on some of my handheld shots, the alignment didn't quite make it. For those I will continue using Dynamic Photo HDR because of their manual alignment/pin warp feature. On some outdoor shots there was slight banding in the sky on certain pre sets but all in all I like the program for it's natural look. Keep up the good work :D
just pictures

Re: Great for Interiors

Postby rwallace » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:11 am

It would really be great to be able to start with interiors though I am not quite sure how to make full use of it.

But with the use of extra accessories, I am pretty sure that setting up the needed components will be just as easy, but you have to be familiar with the options you are going to use with it.

I hope that works well with you already.
rwallace

Re: Great for Interiors

Postby SandraCher » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:40 am

I would like to see some of your creations and shots using this software, if possible do share it with me. You can PM me if you don't want to share it publicly.
SandraCher

Return to Chit Chat / Pogaduszki